- Traditional Diyas: Diyas are an essential part of Diwali celebrations. You can gift beautifully decorated and hand-painted diyas to your employees. They add a traditional and warm touch to the festive season.
- Sweets and Dry Fruits: Traditional Indian sweets like ladoos, kaju katli, and dry fruits are popular Diwali gifts. You can put together elegant gift boxes containing an assortment of these delectable treats.
- Customized Candles: Candles come in various shapes, sizes, and scents. You can have personalized candles with your company logo or a Diwali message. They make for a lovely and fragrant gift.
- Puja Thali Sets: A beautifully decorated puja thali set, complete with an idol or image of a deity, diyas, incense sticks, and kumkum, is a thoughtful gift that employees can use during their Diwali puja rituals.
- Gift Vouchers: Consider giving gift vouchers for popular stores or online shopping platforms. This allows your employees to choose their own Diwali gifts according to their preferences.
- Festive Apparel: You can provide traditional Indian clothing like sarees, kurtas, or accessories like scarves or ties. These make for elegant and practical Diwali gifts.
- Home Decor Items: Decorative items like rangoli stencils, wall hangings, or traditional handicrafts can add a festive touch to your employees’ homes.
- Personalized Items: Personalized gifts like custom mugs, calendars, or keychains with your company’s branding or a Diwali message can be a great way to show appreciation